Everyone in the office is local to the area. We take pride in being involved with the Swansea community and surrounding areas in Lexington, Calhoun, and Orangeburg counties.
Faye is the Patient Coordinator for Swansea Dental Care. She is a lifelong resident of Swansea and attended Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College. With over 15 years of experience in the dental field, she is also certified in Radiology and Nitrous Oxide Sedation. She enjoys spending time with her son Hunter, family and friends. Faye is available to help meet your dental needs.
- FAVORITE MUSICIAN/ARTIST:Brantley Gilbert
- ZAXBY’S, CHICK-FIL-A, OR BOJANGLES? Zaxby’s
- COUNTRY, POP, OR HIP-HOP? Country
- OCEAN, LAKE OR RIVER? Ocean
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT SWANSEA: Family. Dirt Roads. Country Living. Station 16.
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT DENTISRY: Seeing patients get their smile back
- FAVORITE “SUTHAR-ISM”: “Just tell me where to go.”
DID YOU KNOW?
Growing up, I spent EVERY Friday and Saturday night watching my brothers race dirt track.
Nicole is Dr. Suthar’s chairside assistant for all dental procedures. She is new to the dental field and very eager to get to know all of our patients. Nicole completed her training at the Palmetto School for Career Development where she finished at the top of her class. She has been a resident of Swansea for over 10 years. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with her husband, boys, and pet pigs.
- FAVORITE MUSICIAN/ARTIST: Meatloaf
- ZAXBY’S, CHICK-FIL-A, OR BOJANGLES? Chick-fil-A
- COUNTRY, POP, OR HIP-HOP? All of them!
- OCEAN, LAKE OR RIVER? Lake
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT SWANSEA: Graceland! Small town with friendly people
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT DENTISRY: Helping educate people on oral health
- FAVORITE “SUTHAR-ISM”: “What do you see?”
DID YOU KNOW?
I won the 8th grade talent show with singing.
Dr. Vatsal Suthar is a native of Cayce, SC and attended Airport High School. He graduated from the University of South Carolina in 2006 with a degree in Exercise Science and minor in Business. He worked for two years as an exercise physiologist before moving to Charleston, SC and earning a Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 2012 at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Dr. Suthar was chosen to attend and train at Palmetto Health Richland Hospital in Columbia, SC for an additional year upon graduation. He has completed additional continuing education to achieve Fellowship status in the Academy of General Dentistry; a feat less than 5% of all dentists have accomplished. Dr. Suthar is also a volunteer at the Richland County Children’s Dental Clinic.
Dr. Suthar currently resides in West Columbia with his wife, Meera, and three children. In his free time, he enjoys photography, reading, and following all USC sports teams.